Lost But Found, 2021
b. 1988, England. Lives and works in London
Alanna Eakin graduated with a BA in Fine Art from Central Saint Martin’s London. She has participated in several UK exhibitions.
Alanna’s paintings are inspired by nature, using rich, highly saturated colours. Her technique is abstract but incorporates representations of nature such as trees, the sky and land. Her mediums include oil and acrylic paint. She has been influenced by the works of Matisse, Monet and Georgia O’Keeffe.
2019 – Lush, Flat Space Art, Artsy (online)
- 2021 – Work on Display at Ad Lib Gallery, Wimbledon Village
- Affordable Art Fair, London, UK
- Talented Art Fair, Old Truman Brewery, UK, London
- Roy’s Art Fair – London, various locations
- 2020 – Ongoing – Work Displayed at Wychwood Gallery, Oxfordshire
- 2020 – Nature Reflected at Artfully Sorted
- 2020 – Parsons Green Art Festival, Ad Lib Events, London
Press & Publications
- Spring/Summer Edition 2021, Darling Magazine
- Spring 2021 Edition, Time & Leisure
- Spring/Summer 2020, Issue 17, Inside Artists
- February 2019 Edition, The World of Interiors
- The 90th Anniversary Limited Edition Book, New Era XC
Work held in international private collections, mainly in the UK and USA.
- 2010 – B.A (Hons) Fine Art, Painting, 2:1, Central Saint Martins, London
- 2007 – Foundation Degree, Distinction, Central Saint Martins, London