Thank you for applying to exhibit your work with London Paint Club! We are really excited to continue hosting online viewing rooms and creating a community of painters from all around the world. After careful consideration, we thought that your work would be a great fit for London Paint Club and would love to show it off to our audience.
1. Reserve your spot
- up to 3 Artworks to exhibit in online viewing room
- Individual Artist Profile Page
- Digital and Hard Copy Exhibition Catalogue
- Access to private Facebook Group
- Social Media Promotion
- Price catalogue and referral for enquiries
By paying the exhibition fee, you are granting London Paint Club rights to exhibit and use Copyrighted images that you send us on our website, social media, print and digital advertising and to be printed in a hard copy exhibition catalogue.
2. Payment Confirmation
After we receive confirmation of payment, your spot is reserved for the exhibition. We will email you a welcome package with detailed instructions on how to send us your images and info. The info that we will need will be:
- High Res Images of your artwork
- Details about each artwork (title, medium, size, price)
- Artist Bio (Education, exhibition history, publication, press)
- Artist Statement (1-2 paragraphs)
- Image for your artist portrait
- Contact info
- Mailing address (to receive your print catalogue)
We will help you every step of the way, and try to answer all of your questions as best as we can. The deadline to receive all of the information is 4 April, 2022. We will help edit your artist statement, and provide feedback if you would like.
Thanks so much for applying and we are looking forward to working with you and welcoming you to the LPC artist community.
Don’t hesitate to send us an email with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org